Foodtruck Events August 14, 2015 COFTA
Our mission embodies by our Statement of Principles:
- We think that people ought to work for the collective good of all people rather than for personal gain. We support cooperation and collective activity rather than competition and individual profit.
- The basic necessities of life are a right and not a privilege.
- People have the collective right to control the conditions of their lives.
- People should strive to conduct their lives in harmony with the environment.
- We recognize that there are primary attitudes which divide and oppress people. These attitudes are usually shown by prejudice against people on the basis of age, class, ability, income, race, sex and sexual preference/orientation. We seek to eliminate these attitudes.