Mobile Vendor Membership
The Central Ohio Food Truck Association (COFTA) is the industry association advocating for food truck owners and mobile food vendor operators serving central Ohio. We were established to provide a platform for advocacy, communication and education for our members and the community they serve. COFTA relies on its Members to further our stated goal of Promoting the Food Truck industry in the Columbus Metropolitan area.
COFTA helps this by: Representing the Food Truck industry with the City of Columbus and surrounding areas, Working with local cities and towns to better understand how food trucks can add to their culinary landscape, Managing several lots within the Columbus area, Maintaining the web site (CentralOhioFoodTrucks.org) to promote our work, Providing a referral list of business’ and individuals that can benefit us, from food purchasing to fabricators and mechanics.
Designed to serve the needs of Food Truck Operators
Benefits of COFTA Membership include:
- Monthly association meetings to discuss issues within our industry and community
- Vending Opportunity Listings – Inbound website requests as well as COFTA administrated lots
- Approved Member Vendor Listings
- Member discounts and opportunities
- Certification process through Food Forts food safety classes